Check out my You Tube Page for DIY videos of these recipes
1 cup Castile soap
1 cup baking soda
1/3 cup coarse salt
7 L hot water
20 drops of your favourite Dōterra essential oil
1. Add castile soap baking soda and salt to container
2. Slowly add hot water, stirring at the same time.
3. You will have to shake it up before each use
** I half this recipe but you could do the full recipe and split it between two containers.
2 tablespoons unscented liquid castile soap
1 tablespoon Fractionated Coconut Oil
10 drops favourite essential oil
Pour castile soap and Fractionated Coconut Oil into bottle.
Add essential oils.
Slowly add water into bottle, making sure to leave room for the foaming pump.
Add lid, shake, and you are good to go!
When ready to use, just pump one to two times into hands and wash with warm water.
Stove Top Cleaner
1/4 cup of baking soda
1/4 cup of salt
1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons of water
4-5 drops of Purify cleansing blend
1. Stir all ingredients together until they form a paste
2. Spread it over top of your stove top. Leave for about 15 minutes or longer for harder to remove stains.
3. Use a sponge scrub the mixture into the grime and remove excess cleaner and wipe surfaces clean.
Baby Bum Spray
In a 5oz spray bottle:
4 drops Frankincense
4 drops Lavender
4 drops Tea Tree (Melaleuca)
4 drops Roman Chamomile
* if using a 2 oz spray bottle use 2 drops
1 cup baking soda.
1/2 cup citric acid.
10 drops purify or lemon or peppermint essential oil.
1-2 teaspoons water.
1.Mix the baking soda and citric acid together and then add the essential oils.
2.Slowly add a little bit of water at a time until you get the consistency of wet sand.
3.Press into a silicone mold and dry overnight. When you are ready to use just drop one in your toilet and watch the magic!